A Whiskey a Day Keeps the Doctor Away
My 98 year old great grandmother drinks an Old Taylor Whiskey Highball every night before she turns in for the evening and over the years I have grown from a hatred of whiskey to a love of it. I also have an obsession with lace; I love the femininity of it as well as its intricacies. Therefore the name of my blog is “Old Whiskey, New Lace.”
You can also follow me on twitter @oldwhiskeylace or on instagram @oldwhiskeyandnewlace
1. How old are you?
2. What was your major in college?
- I graduated from University of California, Davis with my degree in early modern European history and communications.
3. Do you have any siblings?
- Yes, I have five of them and they are the loves of my life. I would lay down my life for any of them.
4. Two Random fact about yourself?
- I love dill pickles.
- I have a very bad shopping addiction.
5. Are you a girl?
- Yes, I am a natural born female.
6. What are a few things on your bucket list?
- Ride in a hot air balloon
- Backpack through Europe and South America.
- Write a book.
- Get married and have a family.
- Skinny dip
- Send my parents on an exotic (all expenses paid) vacation.
7. Favorite colors?
- Soft, sunset orange
- Deep red
- Deep purple
- Mahogany brown
8. Favorite foods?
In regards to my blog, I will only respond and publish positive questions and feedback. I will always respond to your messages, but the ones I publish will be the happy ones. I wish to keep the atmosphere of my blog as positive as possible. I hope you enjoy your time meandering through the photos and please don’t hesitate to contact me!